Welcome to the North Carolina State Laboratory of Public Health Clinical Lab Result Reporting application. The web site allows authorized and registered users to access clinical laboratory test results.
If you are the submitter of a specimen, to access the look-up function, you must have your user ID, password and EIN number available, as well as at least one patient identifier.
For NEWBORN SCREENING RESULTS: If you are NOT the submitter of the specimen, but you are currently responsible for the health care of the patient, you must have your user ID, password and EIN. In addition, you must have:
- Patient's date of birth
- Mothers First Name and Last Name (spelled exactly as submitted on the submission form)
- The patient's name must be spelled exactly as on the specimen submission form.
- Enter the hyphen (for hyphenated names) if it is on the submission form.
- Enter Jr, Sr, III, IV, etc, at the end of the name, if submitted.
- Do Not enter apostrophes or commas.
- For NB screening results: you can also search by the device barcode number that is pre-printed on the collection filter paper.
If you have problems using this web site, please call (919) 733-7837, the DPH IT Helpdesk and provide the support technician with your contact information and a brief description of the problem. A support ticket will be created and a support technician from the laboratory will contact you and assist you with a resolution.
This web site performs best with Internet Explorer. Please click here to confirm you have a PDF reader or download the latest Adobe Reader to view lab result reports.